The museum and monument of true Russian architecture. It is located in The historical centre of Saint-Petersburg onThe bank of Griboedov channel nearby Mikhailosky garden and Konyushennaya square which is not far from Marsovo field. TheChurch is 81 meter high, it can hold up to 1600 men at once.
Tsar Alexander III ordered to build TheChurch, which was completed by 1907. It was constructed by The architect Alfred Parland’s plan onThe same place where Tsar Alexander II was deadly wounded on March 1, 1881.