Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250, 000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry.
• Then visit Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques …etc. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dabcer, Tanura Show.
The Cost is 55 USD Per Person.
Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast , Departure from hotel to start your tour visiting:
• Sakkara, cemetery for Memphis, Sakkara is 27-Km Southwest of Cairo. Including a visit to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep (carved and painted tombs).
• Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx
• Then continue to the Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue
(Optional) Sound & Light laser show at Pyramids area
The Cost is 40 USD Per Person.
Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities